CBDC-75 – World’s First 75% Concentrated Directly Compressible CBD

Detail of Cannabidiol crystal aka CBD, a pure isolated medical cannabis compound used for its medicinal properties.
Detail of Cannabidiol crystal aka CBD, a pure isolated medical cannabis compound used for its medicinal properties. Image provided by Imbucanna.

Imbucanna announced the launch of the world’s first 75% concentrated directly compressible CBD. CBDC-75 effectively allows even the smallest of manufacturers to quickly formulate all sorts of CBD oral solid dosage (OSD) forms in one easy step, and with elementary formulation knowledge. The patent-pending granulates are a massive leap forward in CBD oral delivery technology and alleviates the lack of content uniformity, use of solvents, production costs, and advanced formulation expertise needed to formulate regular tablets, chewables, ODTs (orally disintegrating tablets), and other oral solid dosage forms of CBD.

“The introductory 75% directly compressible CBD powder can be easily dry mixed with the customer’s preferred filler-matrix, and compressed into strong orally disintegrating tablets (ODTs), chewables, mints, regular tablets, effervescent tablets, and other OSD forms of CBD with never before seen speed, ease, and low cost,” said Leo Mendez, Imbucanna’s Founder and CEO. “Our CBDC-75 is the first in a series of directly compressible cannabinoid intermediates created to take the guesswork out of formulating a portfolio of hemp-derived oral solid dosage forms.”

Imbucanna is a pharmaceutical company that specializes in developing, producing, and marketing highly concentrated, hemp-derived intermediates for direct compression. The company provides over 30 different bases CBD oral dose formulations for free on imbucanna.com.

2 thoughts on “CBDC-75 – World’s First 75% Concentrated Directly Compressible CBD

  1. How is this easier then using 99% CBD isolate, seems like you’d need to measure this out per dose or batch just like you’d need to with CBD isolate or distillate right?

    And if this stuff is 75% CBD what’s the other 25%?

    Like

    1. Imbucanna is a B2B bulk and wholesale company. They do not sell directly to consumers. This article talks about making the dosage formula easy to use for manufacturers, not consumers, to produce their own products in bulk. “CBDC-75 effectively allows even the smallest of manufacturers to quickly formulate all sorts of CBD oral solid dosage (OSD) forms in one easy step, and with elementary formulation knowledge.”

      Like

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: